Today we've with us an outsider who looks like a star kid and a star kid. Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aryaan Who look at me as if she likes me. - Hi, Sara!- Hi. Sara, let me tell you that Kartik has come on our show before. And when Kartik came to know that his video released, he called me and said... ...delete the video, you idiot! So even I told him that if you have guts then let's talk face to face. 



So he came. So Kartik tells me one thing, are you going to first promote the film 'Love Aaj Kal'... ...or you want to hit me? Let me hit you first. - Let's promote the film first.- Okay. By the way Kartik, because of that video, Pati Patni Aur Woh has earned good money. So from now on, a little part of your collection of films will also be mine. 


I thought that after doing this interview my film will earn 150 crores. But couldn't earn more than 100. - So you give me 50 crores.- So cheap. For a small amount like 50 crores, you broke two days of friendship. Kartik and Sara, the name of the film is 'Love Aaj Kal', - it's not 'Love Aaj Kal 2'.- No. So neither of you thought it necessary to remind... ...Imtiaz Ali that you've made this film before. So this is a different film. - Is it a different film?- It's a new film. This love and the previous one, both are different. - Because we're in 2020.- 'Love Aaj Kal'. Oh, this is different. Because it's 'Love Aaj'. 

Even if it is made after 10years it will be Love Aaj Kal. Because it will be made in their present scenario. Got it? So this is a different film. And the cast is different. Alright. Sara. You've achieved so much at such a young age. You debuted in a film like Kedarnath. You even worked with Rohit Shetty. You've even worked with Imtiaz Ali. 


So you tell me, at this young age, how do you feel being an elder sister of Taimur? Leave Taimur, how does it feel to be unemployed at such an older age? Kartik, do you want to have any drink? Tea, coffee... ...petrol? Anyways, like I said that this film is directed by Imtiaz Ali, And it has to agree that in India if someone can show the... ...romance on the screen is Sanjay Leela Bansali. But anyone who shows modern love the best, it is David Dhawan. Sarkari Lo Khatiya Jada Lage is one of my favorite songs.



You can Check Another Bollywood Actress Biography.

But the most different thing about Imtiaz Ali that sets him apart from the rest... ...of the directors is how he kept growing his hair continuously for 20 years. Correct. I'm a fan of his hairstyle. In 20 years it had grown only this much. I mean oh, my God! Oh, my God! It's okay. - Sara?- Yes. Love Aaj Kal is a family movie for you. Yes. And your father Saif AliKhan was in the first part. Your 'chacha' Imitiaz Ali Khan has directed this film. Imtiaz Ali is not my 'chacha'. Okay. 

So your 'phufa' ImtiazAli Khan has directed this film. - No. He's not my relative.- Okay. With the same surname, you can't be a relative? So is Kapil Sharma your brother? I'm not Kapil Sharma's brother. I'm AnushkaSharma's distant and so-called... ...stalker. Kartik, you're a humble star. - Humble star.- Humble star. But you've some attitude in your hairstyle. Your hair stands up before you stand up. Yeah. There's a rumor in the market that if your hair is cut, your height will is not even 4 feet. So what would you like to say about such idiots who spread... ...such rumors and come to take interview wearing spectacles. 

Not everyone has hair like this. That's why they comment on other hair by wearing such glasses. Kartik, you're really in a good mood. This I understood. No worries, Kartik. We'll move ahead. On both of you, my research team where it's only me and nobody else... ...has done research that on25th, Sara, you posted on Instagram. Yes. And Kartik commented on that by saying 'check your WhatsApp'. - So I have a printout as a proof.- Show it. You can see it on the screen. - So Kartik, there are two things.- Okay. The first thing is you've started harassing Sara. 


The second thing is you need to understand that if you can't see a WhatsApp DP, that means you're blocked. Sara, why did you block him? Does the message you and ask for 250 rupees? No. He asks me for 225 rupees. By the way Kartik, why didn't you put a picture on WhatsApp? Because I've blocked you. So when a film comes, the PR team of that film spreads a rumor... ...that something is going on between an actor and actress. - Oh! Is it?- Hmm. - Really?- Hmm. 

We never read it. But you guys didn't do anything like this? - No.- First you've spread the rumor. And then made the film together. You understand the chronology. So another interviewer must be asking you about your dating rumors, or you guys dating each other or no, etc. But I'm an honest interviewer and I'm going to ask you a question that... ...is there really something going on between you two? No? What do you think? I think the way Kartik looks... hmm... Something must be going on. You understood the chronology, right? Oh, God! - Got viral with that statement.- Kartik, please give me some tips. I mean... - Kartik!- Yes. - Cinema is changing now.- Correct. 

Today's cinema has changed. Yes. Currently, content-driven films are coming. Yes. How do you see the future of Indian cinema? - It should go on like this and...- Wait a minute... - Wait for a minute.- Okay. Yes, aunty. Today only one person stood will be made. I won't because I'll be beaten. Kartik, you were saying some nonsense. 

Yes. I was... ...talking nonsense of taking our cinema forward Sure. You should. All the best for your film 'Love Aaj Kal'. I think the only honest thing in this interview... ...is me and Kartik and our film 'Love Aaj Kal'. Please come and watch 'Love Aaj Kal'. So now they're going to leave because they're busy people. Even I'm a busy person. I have a new start-up. I turn the momos white sauce into the red. It's going crazy. After having the sauce, people go mad and beat a lot. Red spicy. So, friends, I'll leave. You keep posting comments. Peace out!









New Video :

1 Comments

  1. Are you searching for famous celebrities lifestyle then why are you looking anywhere instead of looking here. You can get the best information related their lifestyle. So why are you waiting for visit the famous biography site now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post